Graduate School Admissions Consulting
For the past nine years, I have helped countless individuals apply and get into top master’s and PhD programs in humanities, social science, and STEM fields. I specialize in tailoring to the needs of low-income, first-generation, and underrepresented students, which means that in addition to providing guidance on the process and reviewing application documents, I also demystify graduate school. I believe that everyone should have access to the knowledge and resources necessary to get into a top program that will lead them to a career of their dreams.
My consulting services will guide you on every step of the application process, including:
- Creating a timeline and application checklist
- Building a graduate school list
- Making the ask—requesting recommendation letters
- Identifying competitive GRE and GPA scores, and what to do if your scores aren’t strong
- Preparing for an interview and conducting mock interviews
- Negotiating funding packages
I also offer editing services where I will review application documents, such as the ones below:
- Statement of Purpose
- Personal Statement
- Diversity Statement
Additionally, I am willing to discuss anything that is part of the hidden curriculum in graduate school, such as:
- Defining graduate school terminology
- Debunking common graduate school myths
- Overcoming imposter syndrome
- Managing microaggressions
- Dealing with family achievement guilt
- Working with faculty mentors, postdocs, and PIs
If you’re in need of graduate school consulting and are interested in my services, please fill out my contact form. In my response, I will share with you my rates for services and follow-up on scheduling a free half-hour consultation via phone, Skype, or Zoom.
I also offer scholarships for individuals who are struggling financially. To apply for a scholarship, please click here.